2013 Double Robie & Aldape Challenge
Thank you Runners! What a great day we had today.
Congratulations to you ALL!
Race Results are posted on the Race Results page. We are already excited for 2014!
The Double Robie - 26.2 of the toughest marathon miles you’ll ever run. Sure to
become the exclamation point on your marathon running résumé!
The Aldape Challenge - 16.6 miles of leg-burning fun. You’ve run 13.1 -- 16.6 is just that much sweeter!
- Convenient Start and Finish at Fort Boise - 7:15am start time
- Teams Encouraged - Discounts & Awards!
(literally) views from the top of Aldape Summit
- Great On-Course Support
- Tech Participant T's, Pint Glasses, and Awesome Medals!
- Whole Foods Recovery Tent
- Enjoy a 10 Barrel Brewing Co beer in a Race Logo'd Pint Glass
- Overall & Team Awards from Idaho Running Co. & Pearl iZUMi