Double Robie & Aldape Challenge
- Start Time: Saturday September 28, 2013 at 7:15am
- Double Robie Distance: 26.2 miles
- Aldape Challenge Distance: 16.6 miles
- Start & Finish Area: Fort Boise Park
- Double Robie Halfway Location: Robie Creek Boat Ramp
- Aldape Challenge Halfway Location: Aldape Summit
- Post Race Festivities: Begins at 9:00am
- Aldape Challenge Awards: 11:00am (approximately)
- Double Robie Awards: 2:00pm (approximately)
We are thrilled to welcome you to the first annual Double Robie & Aldape Challenge! Is it going to be tough? Of course! But so was your first 5K, until came along your first 10K. Maybe after the 10K you stepped it up to a half marathon, or even a full. You probably have run some pretty tough races in the northwest. Now is your opportunity to challenge yourself a little (or a whole lot) more. Push a little harder to the tops of the hills.
“Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them”. – Albert Einstein
Timing & Results
The race is chip timed to provide accurate and fair results. Runners will receive a chip and gun time in the results. Top 3 overall finishers are based on gun time, all other finisher results will use chip time. The timing chips are disposable and do not need to be returned.
A gear check service is provided near the start area for runners to store their warm-ups and other items. Bags will be provided if you do not have your own. Carefully remove the “Gear Check” tab from your race bib, attach it to your bag, and hand to the nice volunteers in the Gear Check Tent. The bag will be stored until pickup after the race finish. All gear check bags need to be retrieved by 4:00pm on race day. Any items left at the event will be donated to charity after 14 days.
Weather conditions in late September in Boise are ideal for running, cool mornings that warm up to beautiful afternoon temperatures. The average high is 72° and the average low is 47°. Rain is not common in September. View forecast.
Today Monday Tuesday